-
August 13th, 2002, 12:35 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
Today, all stalls were occupied...thought you might wanna know...
-
August 13th, 2002, 12:52 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
that would be when you pull your pants really hight and run like mad for the gas station down the street!
-
August 13th, 2002, 01:05 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
Fortunately...I did not have to take a shit at that time...
-
August 13th, 2002, 06:28 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
August 13, 2002
2:33 PM
Made trip to bathroom...this time 2 of the 3 stalls were occupied with shitters...I'm telling you...this is incredible...In 2 trips today...I have only seen 1 stall open...
-
August 13th, 2002, 06:36 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
your time is off from HB time by 5 minutes
-
August 13th, 2002, 06:41 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
Thank you... [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
August 13th, 2002, 07:22 PM
#17
TastinGood
Guest
Maybe its the breakfast food.
-
August 13th, 2002, 07:44 PM
#18
HB Forum Owner
The breakfast food still going strong at 2:30?...
-
August 13th, 2002, 08:59 PM
#19
HB Forum Owner
you think it takes 15 minutes to fully
digest sausage??
-
August 14th, 2002, 10:52 AM
#20
Inactive Member
A couple of weeks ago I went to see the play "Of Mice and Men." I had just eaten lunch prior to the play and was trying to get into the bathroom before curtain call but unfortunately these two elderly women were in there taking a crap. I dry heaved because the stinch was so bad. After about ten minutes (yes, that long) one of the women finally emrged. As I was going into the stall she said the toilet wouldnt completely flush. I was so disgusted that I hit the mens room. I dont know about you guys, but I cannot crap in public bathrooms. My whole excretory system shuts down or something. I think its psychological.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks